This incredible view home showcases wonderful open plan living, modern design, contemporary finishes, all paired with jaw-dropping panoramic San Francisco Skyline and Bay views. Spanning three levels, this home showcases 4 bedrooms, 3 of which are on the same level, 3.5 bathrooms, a sleek chef’s kitchen, stunning main level entertaining space, expansive family/media room, and an array of remarkable outdoor spaces perfect for outdoor living. 4374 Cesar Chavez Street is perched in a prime Noe Valley location with ideal access to the gourmet restaurants, lively cafes, trendy boutiques, and beautiful parks the neighborhood has to offer.
Offered at $3,495,000
- Incredible modern flare and sophisticated design, 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, separate family room, dramatic entertaining spaces, and beautiful outdoor areas.
- Stunning main level with an expansive living area featuring panoramic San Francisco Skyline and Bay views, wood burning fireplace, spacious dining area, impressive chef’s kitchen, and direct access to the walk-out view terrace.
- Gorgeous chef’s kitchen with quartz counters and breakfast bar, distinctive patterned-tiled backsplash, shaker style cabinetry, and a suite of sleek stainless-steel appliances.
- Luxurious master suite and master bathroom with dual sink vanity, marble counters, and amazing rainfall shower with beautiful porcelain tile.
- Dramatic full floor family/media room wired for surround sound capability, sophisticated wet bar with full-size stainless-steel fridge, custom cabinetry, and bathroom with rainfall and steam shower.
- Sensational outdoor living spaces perfect for entertaining including multiple Ipe decks, terraced gardens, and professionally landscaped planters.
- Hardwood floors, in-wall audio/video wiring, multi-zoned heating, recessed LED lighting, washer and dryer, wiring for phone and data networking, large separate storage room, and 2-car side by side garage.
4374 Cesar Chavez is located on a highly coveted block of Noe Valley, just a half block from Douglass park and a short stroll to cafes, restaurants, and boutiques on 24th Street. Noe Valley is one of San Francisco’s most coveted neighborhoods, offering great weather and the urban lifestyle sought by many people living in San Francisco. There are several convenient transportation options including the Muni surface train (½ block) corporate shuttle busses, BART, and excellent freeway access to Silicon Valley and the Peninsula.